The Small Business Internship Initiative is a collaborative program designed to help small businesses learn about, attract, and host high-value internships and connect area small businesses and college students.
Are you a small business looking for an intern? Confused about how to reach out to Generation Z, or who to contact at a local college? Not sure if you have all the skills it takes to host a successful internship?
The SBDC and the Small Business Internship Initiative can help! We provide:
- free & confidential guidance in determining whether hosting an intern is the right option to help grow your business
- assistance in preparing internship descriptions, guidance with conducting interviews and supervisory skills
- access to students at 9 local colleges and universities all in one spot
Contact us at 570-941-4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Here are some of our past small business internship hosts & the internship opportunities they offered:
- Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood, Marketing & Photography, downtown Scranton
- Condron & Cosgrove, Marketing, downtown Scranton
- Precision POS-O-ez.com, IT design, Jessup
- One Point, Business Development, downtown Scranton
- The Hilton Scranton, Accounting/HR, downtown Scranton
- The Fanciful Fox, Retail Social Media, downtown Scranton
- NEDCO, Financial, Moosic
- Susan Faye Mancuso, LLC, Accounting & Tax, Carbondale